We believe that on holiday, one should do without a thick rule book. We are convinced that a personal enquiry or conversation is the best way to find the right solution. We do our best to accommodate you whenever possible and believe that mutual respect is the foundation of harmony. For your reference, you will find the booking conditions of our hotel in San Genesio/Jenesien near Bolzano/Bozen here.
- Breakfast 7:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (restaurant)
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Saltino Bistro 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (lobby)
- We have deliberately not included a ¾ board to support the mountain huts that take care of and preserve our unique natural landscape – benefiting us all now and in the future
- Dinner is served at the South Tyrolean restaurant Tschögglbergerhof from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. It is located in the same building and has been a fixture in the South Tyrolean restaurant scene for decades. The products are strictly seasonal and are sourced from a close network of local farmers and suppliers. One of the menus is always vegetarian or vegan. The daily buffet offers up to 20 different salads.
- Layout, furnishings, and materials, etc. may deviate within the individual categories.
- Your room is available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Double rooms for single use upon request.
- 5% discount: for bookings of 4, 5, 6 or 7 nights
- 10% discount: for bookings of 8 or more days
- cumulative with Saltus Green Bonus
- not cumulative with other offers and package deals
- discount not valid from 28th december 2021 until 03rd january 2022
- The indicated prices are per person including half board.
- Reduction for children valid in parents’ room with 2 full-paying adults.
- If you prefer to eat in the bistro instead of the half-board menu in the restaurant, € 20 per person will be credited.
- We gladly accept cash up to € 3,000, EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). Cheques are not accepted.
- Errors and changes reserved.
- Stormy times require flexibility. We are changing our cancellation policy until further notice, so you can start planning your vacation and enjoy the anticipation. No deposit is required for the time being and cancellations are free of charge up to one week before arrival. A processing fee of € 30,- per cancellation will be deducted.
- For cancellations* 30 days or less before arrival, we charge 50%, for cancellations 7 days or less before arrival, we charge 70%, and for cancellations 2 days or less before arrival, for no-shows, and early departures, we charge 100% of the booked stay. A processing fee of € 30,- per cancellation will be deducted. (*regardless of rebooking)
|0 - 3 years||70% off the room price|
|4 - 8 years||50% off the room price|
|9 - 13 years||40% off the room price|
|From 14 years||30% off the room price|
- The children’s rates are valid for accommodation in the parents’ bedroom with 2 full-paying adults. Otherwise, the adult price will be charged for the child as well.
- Dogs and other pets are allowed at the hotel only upon request. We charge € 25,- per day for additional cleaning, excluding pet food.
- We kindly ask you to inform us in advance about your dog so that we can prepare the room accordingly.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, pool, spa and garden.
- The surrounding meadows and woods offer numerous places for you to walk your dog.
- If you arrive by train, you will receive a 5% discount on the accommodation price. We can pick you up from the train station in Bolzano/Bozen and you can use all public transport free of charge
- Free charging for electric cars
- Indicated prices do not include € 1.90 local tax (for guests aged 14 and over)
- We gladly accept EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). Cheques are not accepted.
- Errors and changes reserved.