We believe that on holiday, one should do without a thick rule book. We are convinced that a personal enquiry or conversation is the best way to find the right solution. We do our best to accommodate you whenever possible and believe that mutual respect is the foundation of harmony. For your reference, you will find the booking conditions of our hotel in San Genesio/Jenesien near Bolzano/Bozen here. Don’t look for the small print – we don’t have it. By the way, we’ve got good news. You can look forward to a special bonus in the first year of our opening if you have already spent the night in our Hotel Tschögglbergerhof. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Breakfast 7:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (restaurant)
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Saltino Bistro 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (lobby)
- We have deliberately not included a ¾ board to support the mountain huts that take care of and preserve our unique natural landscape – benefiting us all now and in the future
- Dinner is served at the South Tyrolean restaurant Tschögglbergerhof from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. It is located in the same building and has been a fixture in the South Tyrolean restaurant scene for decades. The products are strictly seasonal and are sourced from a close network of local farmers and suppliers. One of the menus is always vegetarian or vegan. The daily buffet offers up to 20 different salads.
- Layout, furnishings, and materials, etc. may deviate within the individual categories.
- Your room is available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Double rooms for single use upon request.
- Two Forest Suites can be connected to form a spacious private unit.
- An additional bedroom can be added to our Saltus Suite.
- The indicated prices are per person including half board.
- Reduction for children valid in parents’ room with 2 full-paying adults.
- If you prefer to eat in the bistro instead of the half-board menu in the restaurant, € 20 per person will be credited.
- We gladly accept cash up to € 3,000, EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). Cheques are not accepted.
- Price guarantee for regular guests. Contact us for more information.
- Errors and changes reserved.
- The children’s rates are valid with 3 full-paying adults. Otherwise, the adult price will be charged for the first Kchild as well.
- Stormy times require flexibility. We are changing our cancellation policy until further notice, so you can start planning your vacation and enjoy the anticipation. No deposit is required for the time being and cancellations are free of charge up to one week before arrival.
- For cancellations 30 days or less before arrival, we charge 50%, for cancellations 7 days or less before arrival, we charge 70%, and for cancellations 2 days or less before arrival, for no-shows, and early departures, we charge 100% of the booked stay (*regardless of rebooking)
|0 - 3 years||70% off the room price|
|4 - 8 years||50% off the room price|
|9 - 13 years||40% off the room price|
|From 14 years||30% off the room price|
- The children’s rates are valid for accommodation in the parents’ bedroom with 2 full-paying adults. Otherwise, the adult price will be charged for the child as well.
- If you arrive by train, you will receive a 5% discount on the accommodation price. We can pick you up from the train station in Bolzano/Bozen and you can use all public transport free of charge
- Free charging for electric cars
- Indicated prices do not include € 1.90 local tax (for guests aged 14 and over)
- We gladly accept EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). Cheques are not accepted.
- Errors and changes reserved.