We believe that on holiday, one should do without a thick rule book. We are convinced that a personal enquiry or conversation is the best way to find the right solution. We do our best to accommodate you whenever possible and believe that mutual respect is the foundation of harmony. For your reference, you will find the booking conditions of our hotel in San Genesio/Jenesien near Bolzano/Bozen here.
- Breakfast 7:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (restaurant)
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (restaurant)
- Saltino Bistro 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (lobby)
- We have deliberately not included a ¾ board to support the mountain huts that take care of and preserve our unique natural landscape – benefiting us all now and in the future
- Dinner is served at the South Tyrolean restaurant Tschögglbergerhof from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. It is located in the same building and has been a fixture in the South Tyrolean restaurant scene for decades. The products are strictly seasonal and are sourced from a close network of local farmers and suppliers. One of the menus is always vegetarian or vegan.
- Layout, furnishings, and materials, etc. may deviate within the individual categories.
- Your room is available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Double rooms for single use upon request.
- 5% discount: for bookings of 8 or more days
- cumulative with Saltus Green Bonus
- not cumulative with other offers and package deals
- discount does not apply for New Year's Eve holidays
- The indicated prices are per person including half board.
- Reduction for children valid in parents’ room with 2 full-paying adults.
- If you prefer to eat in the bistro instead of the half-board menu in the restaurant, € 20 per person will be credited.
- We gladly accept cash up to € 1,000, EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express). Cheques are not accepted.
- Errors and changes reserved.
- For cancellations* 14 days or less before arrival, we charge 50%, for cancellations 7 days or less before arrival, we charge 80%, and for no-shows and early departures, we charge 100% of the booked stay. A processing fee of € 30,- per cancellation will be deducted. (*regardless of rebooking)
|0 - 3 years||70% off the room price|
|4 - 8 years||50% off the room price|
|9 - 13 years||40% off the room price|
|From 14 years||30% off the room price|
- The children’s rates are valid for accommodation in the parents’ bedroom with 2 full-paying adults. Otherwise, the adult price will be charged for the child as well.
- Dogs and other pets are allowed at the hotel only upon request. We charge € 30,- per day for additional cleaning, excluding pet food.
- We kindly ask you to inform us in advance about your dog so that we can prepare the room accordingly.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, pool, spa and garden.
- The surrounding meadows and woods offer numerous places for you to walk your dog.
- If you arrive by train, you will receive a 5% discount on the accommodation price (discount applies to all adults in the room, not applicable for packages and retreats). From Bolzlano train station, bus nr. 156 with hourly departure during the day will take you directly to the hotel. Alternatively, we can pick you up from the train station in Bolzano/Bozen with our hotel shuttle (40 Euros per shuttle one way). During your holidays, you can use all public transport, as well as the hiking shuttle free of charge.
- Indicated prices do not include € 1.90 local tax (for guests aged 14 and over)
- We gladly accept EC cards, debit and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). Cheques are not accepted.
- Errors and changes reserved.