Finally clearing your head – it’s easier said than done. At our hotel in South Tyrol, we offer various inclusive services to ensure that you only have one thing to worry about: enjoying the moment that belongs entirely to you. We’re here for everything else. The inclusive services of our hotel in San Genesio/Jenesien are valid all year round in all categories.
- Welcome aperitif with small appetisers
- Breakfast and dinner are served in the South Tyrolean Restaurant Tschögglbergerhof. This is located in the same building and has been a fixture in the South Tyrolean restaurant scene for decades. The ingredients are strictly seasonal and are sourced from a close network of local farmers and suppliers. The list of suppliers of the daily breakfast and evening menus can be found on the menu.
- Breakfast from the buffet and the à la carte menu with exclusively local and homemade products is served from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. You can expect South Tyrolean fine cheese and charcuterie, freshly prepared à la carte egg dishes, ever-changing à la carte breakfast dishes, a daily minimum of 10 different types of in-season fruit and vegetables, cold-pressed juices, and much more.
- Dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. There is always a vegetarian or vegan option on the evening menu. The daily buffet offers up to 20 different salads.
- Our sommeliers can recommend typical South Tyrolean wines for your dinner menu
- If you prefer to eat at the Saltino Bistro (12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the Saltus lobby) instead of the evening menu, you will receive a 20 euro credit (please let us know in advance)
Free access to our Forest Spa
Free use of our Sky Pools, indoor pool, and sun terrace
- Relaxation programme with yoga, Shinrin-yoku forest bathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and much more
- 18-metre Infinity Sky Pool, indoor pool, sunny rooftop terrace, and 180° panoramic view of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site, the Dolomites
- Forest Spa: our spa area in the spruce forest with various saunas, treatment rooms, and indoor and outdoor resting areas, all with relaxing tree views. New 2023: Hay Sauna
- New 2023: Gym & fitness room
- Spa basket with cosy bathrobe, bath towel, etc.
- Mats, blocks, belts, and pillows for yoga and gymnastics
- BozenCard, guest card for free use of public transport, the cable car, and the hiking shuttle
- Hiking corner with extensive hiking library, weather stations, tour suggestions, provisions corner
- Hiking sticks, rucksacks, snowshoes, etc.
- Look forward to the more than 800 kilometres of hiking in and around the Monzoccolo/Tschögglberg, located on the sunny plateau between Bolzano/Bozen and Merano/Meran. The heart of this area is the mystical Salto/Salten with the largest interconnecting larch meadows in Europe
Free use of the Tschögglberg hiking shuttle and the public transport network (busses, trains and public cable cars) of South Tyrol
Let yourself disconnect – knowing that everything is taken care of. Then, after a few hours or days, the stream of your thoughts ends and what remains is the pure essence of being, mindfulness, and the knowledge that a few of these unforgettable days still lie ahead of you. These days belong solely to you – use them. We would be glad to help you with useful suggestions and inspiration.