Finally clearing your head – it’s easier said than done. At our hotel in South Tyrol, we offer various inclusive services to ensure that you only have one thing to worry about: enjoying the moment that belongs entirely to you. We’re here for everything else. The inclusive services of our hotel in San Genesio/Jenesien are valid all year round in all categories.
- Welcome aperitif with small appetisers
- Breakfast and dinner are served in the South Tyrolean Restaurant Tschögglbergerhof. This is located in the same building and has been a fixture in the South Tyrolean restaurant scene for decades. The ingredients are strictly seasonal and are sourced from a close network of local farmers and suppliers. The list of suppliers of the daily breakfast and evening menus can be found on the menu.
- Breakfast from the buffet and the à la carte menu with exclusively local and homemade products is served from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. You can expect South Tyrolean fine cheese and charcuterie, freshly prepared à la carte egg dishes, ever-changing à la carte breakfast dishes, a daily minimum of 10 different types of in-season fruit and vegetables, cold-pressed juices, and much more.
- Dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. There is always a vegetarian or vegan option on the evening menu. The daily buffet offers up to 20 different salads.
- Our sommeliers can recommend typical South Tyrolean wines for your dinner menu
- If you prefer to eat at the Saltino Bistro (12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the Saltus lobby) instead of the evening menu, you will receive a 20 euro credit (please let us know in advance)
Free use of our Sky Pools, indoor pool, and sun terrace
- Relaxation programme with yoga, Shinrin-yoku forest bathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and much more
- 18-metre Infinity Sky Pool, indoor pool, sunny rooftop terrace, and 180° panoramic view of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site, the Dolomites
- Forest Spa: our spa area in the spruce forest with various saunas, treatment rooms, and indoor and outdoor resting areas, all with relaxing tree views
- Spa basket with cosy bathrobe, bath towel, etc.
- Mats, blocks, belts, and pillows for yoga and gymnastics
- BozenCard, guest card for free use of public transport, the cable car, and the hiking shuttle
- Hiking corner with extensive hiking library, weather stations, tour suggestions, provisions corner
- Hiking sticks, rucksacks, snowshoes, etc.
- Look forward to the more than 800 kilometres of hiking in and around the Monzoccolo/Tschögglberg, located on the sunny plateau between Bolzano/Bozen and Merano/Meran. The heart of this area is the mystical Salto/Salten with the largest interconnecting larch meadows in Europe
Free use of the Tschögglberg hiking shuttle, the cable car connecting San Genesio/Jenesien with Bolzano/Bozen, as well as our pick-up service from the Bolzano/Bozen train station and the public transport network of South Tyrol
Let yourself disconnect – knowing that everything is taken care of. Then, after a few hours or days, the stream of your thoughts ends and what remains is the pure essence of being, mindfulness, and the knowledge that a few of these unforgettable days still lie ahead of you. These days belong solely to you – use them. We would be glad to help you with useful suggestions and inspiration.